I’ve been caught up in grading, writing exams, grading, prepping stuff for my sabbatical (single digits, yo!), and more grading. What can I say? We’ve hit the sprint to the end of the semester.
- Hours worked, Monday – Sunday: 47.75
- Hours dedicated to teaching: 17.5
- Hours dedicated to research: 4.5
- Hours dedicated to service: 7.25
- Hours dedicated to administrative tasks: 17
- Hours dedicated to other stuff: 1.5
- Ratio, teaching | research | service | administration | other: 37 | 9 | 15 | 36 | 3
- Hours tagged as “Meetings”: 8.25
- Hours spent at the driving range: Gives up. It’s no longer a funny inside joke.