Before the next Grrls Write Club meeting:
- Deconstructed conference paper into book draft.
- Update timeline appendix for book manuscript.
- Write first draft of methods and theory chapter.
- Figure out how to cut a 25,000+ word paper into a ~8,000 word article.
This Friday and Saturday while trapped in my office:
- Sign two graduation applications.
- Decide what to do about senior seminar low enrollment issue.
Sent email to Jr|Sr students. Will make final decision after the 4th of July holiday.
- Write up IRB form for Greenway Study.
- Write CLAFDA report.
- Write Sabbatical report.
- Review Calls for Papers.
Other things to do:
- Nag The Coach about his Honey-Do list.
- Finalize ‘Staycation’ plans.
- Make vet appointments for Carson and Clara.
- Find mason jars and canning system. — Rural King Rocks!
- Drink sangria in the pool. — The Most Important Item!
Tags: To Do List